Often, people come to us with an urgent need. We meet that urgent need first. Then, we work to address the root causes of poverty. Your donations make an immediate impact in those lives.
Anytime you, or your company, can assist in collecting these urgent — ongoing — needs is helpful:
- Non-perishable food items to stock more than 40 pantries and emergency assistance sites in urban and rural communities
- Personal hygiene products including soap, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant and razors
- Paper goods like bathroom tissue and paper towels
- Diapers, baby clothing, infant formula and other supplies
- City bus passes
- Gift cards to discount and grocery stores
- Professional expertise like creative roles, legal services, education and training, culinary arts, moving and storage and carpentry
To donate any of the above items, contact the Catholic Charities Foundation or 816.659.8218.